AI-Focused Robotics Education
RoboCup@Home Education is an educational initiative in RoboCup@Home that promotes educational efforts to boost RoboCup@Home participation and artificial intelligence (AI)-focused service robot development.
Under this initiative, currently there are 4 efforts in active operation:
- RoboCup@Home Education Challenge events (national, regional, international)
- Open Source Educational Robot Platforms for RoboCup@Home (service robotics)
- OpenCourseWare for the learning of AI-focused service robot development
- Outreach Programs (local workshops, international academic exchanges, etc.)
RoboCup@Home Education Challenge
An educational competition platform to cultivate beginner teams for RoboCup@Home challenges. The unique Workshop+Competition format effectively boosts novice participants for challenging service robot development and AI learning within an event time. Hosted locally and internationally, by the community, and for the community.
Educational Robot Platforms
Educational platforms for RoboCup@Home Education
- Standard startup platform for new participation
- Open source to share development for overall improvement
- Evolving through the competition cycle
Perfect match to the open source hardware and software systems for self-learning and learning materials for new community building. Crafted by experienced developers in collaboration with professional industrial partners, the set of learning materials include workshop presentations, application sample codes, tutorials and videos, is an ideal learning solution of AI and robotics even for beginner.